So it has been almost a year since our first siege and we have had more throughout the year. Raising my baby girl has proven to be quiet time consuming and the best thing ever! I have not been able to post as many blogs as I wanted, but I will try to do better. I am about to give birth to my second baby any day now and it's a true blessing that God has turned my sorrow into Joy! My little girl is 17 months old and she is perfect! The baby in my womb is ever so active and he also has hair in his ultrasounds, just like my first!
I was not able to keep up the Friday prayer slot at the Henderson House of Prayer, but I kept my LIFE band on and have continued to keep the prayers rising. I have a new schedule that I am putting out on Facebook to hopefully get more people involved in praying to end abortion. It will be:
2nd Sundays of each month we Silent Siege
3rd Thursdays of each month we meet to Pray together
4th Fridays of each month we Silent Siege
https://www.facebook.com/Bound4LIFENV/
Keeping in mind I am about to give birth and may be unable to do things I set out to do, I will try my best to keep these going. If it's just me and the babies or a couple people God has plenty to work with so do not be discouraged. We just keep being obedient to what God is calling us to and do our best, and His Mighty Hands will work out the rest.
So please pray for me and my family as we get ready for our new baby and let me know if you would like to more info or to discuss and ideas, concerns, or anything.
Thank you and God bless
Jesus we please Your blood over our sins and the sins of this nation. God end abortion and send revival to America!
I was not able to keep up the Friday prayer slot at the Henderson House of Prayer, but I kept my LIFE band on and have continued to keep the prayers rising. I have a new schedule that I am putting out on Facebook to hopefully get more people involved in praying to end abortion. It will be:
2nd Sundays of each month we Silent Siege
3rd Thursdays of each month we meet to Pray together
4th Fridays of each month we Silent Siege
https://www.facebook.com/Bound4LIFENV/
Keeping in mind I am about to give birth and may be unable to do things I set out to do, I will try my best to keep these going. If it's just me and the babies or a couple people God has plenty to work with so do not be discouraged. We just keep being obedient to what God is calling us to and do our best, and His Mighty Hands will work out the rest.
So please pray for me and my family as we get ready for our new baby and let me know if you would like to more info or to discuss and ideas, concerns, or anything.
Thank you and God bless
Jesus we please Your blood over our sins and the sins of this nation. God end abortion and send revival to America!
No comments:
Post a Comment